Monday, December 17, 2012

Alright, I confess, I'm addicted to Pinterest.  I mean, how can I possibly resist all of the fashion, home decor, art, not to mention all of the wonders I wasn't even aware of (see this post.)  Well one of the things that pop up that really caught my attention is the spoon.  Not just your average spoon, but those made by artists.  I decided to showcase the really wow spoons here.


This beauty is by Julia Smith out of Scotland.  It is red earthenware... love it.  She sells her ceramic work in her Etsy shop, JuliaSmithCeramics.



I just love this whimsical porcelain piece by Erin of erinswindow on Etsy.  She lives and works in Australia.




Perfectly finished bone china lovelies from Caroline Swift Ceramics.



Twig spoons by Michiko Shimada.


I wonder what it would look like if I made a spoon... sounds like a whim in the making, I'll keep you posted.


1 comment:

Erin said...

Thank you Brooke for including one of my spoons here!
Love your selections specially the one by Julia Smith Ceramics - gorgeous!
Have a nice day!